25 September 2008

Little blog, big ideas

Ok, so I've mentioned that I have ideas brewing in my head of things I want to do with the blog, and I think I'm finally coming up with some cohesive plans. I want to bring more into the blog, and I'm thinking some weekly features will be a step in the right direction. Here are my current ideas:



Flag Friday - photos of flags, usually the US flag, but others thrown in there too



Dog-eared Saturday - book review, often as possible something related to the rest of the blog, but not always



Submarine Sunday - stories and articles about subs/military/my job



Memorial Monday - my chance to reflect on a past event of my choosing. See the 9/11 post for an example.







So what do you guys think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Budd,

Good idea. Not sure how far Flags will take you but I'm willing to go along for the ride. I read sci-fi and Tom Clancy myself, what is on your list? Always interested in sub stories, don't most qualified guys have a few? Your interest in history should make Monday interesting. Those are great bird pictures. I used to see Blue Herons often when I lived in Currituck, NC. but never when I had a camera in hand.

Anonymous said...

OK now I see. Your Christmas wish list is all books. 9 pages of books.