08 August 2008

Finally!



Ok, so for the first time in nearly a year and a half, the blog is finally caught up! So at this point I plan on posting about some local places, not in any particular order, just as I go through my older photos. Also thinkin bout trying some new things. You've probably noticed that my blog is now categorized, allowing you to search the post by a particular topic that interests you. If you have a topic category you think I should add, just let me know. I have also been experimenting with adding some kind of map feature, but that has proved to be more difficult than I thought. I will keep trying on that. I have also considered adding books to the blog, particularly ones related to the blogs themselves. I fanyone else has ideas for what they would like to see on the blog, just let me know.

Also, on an unrelated note, it looks my time here in the swamp is coming to an end. Nothing is definitive yet, but it seems this coming Feb I will be getting transferred, hopefully to Groton, CT or Norfolk, VA. Figure a change of scenery will be a good thing.

No comments: