29 January 2009

Credit where credit is due...

Ok peeps, one more Cumberland post, I swear! Since, as usual, the Wife had the good camera, she got some good shots that I didn't with my poor little point-and-shoot. I figgered I would share them with y'all (yall's? yalls's? yallsss's? I'm not good with my Southern speak yet!) And if you want to know more about the stuff on here, read through the last few posts. It's all in there somewehere. Above is the Dungeness Mansion ruins, from the shadowed side.
Remains of a pier near Point Peter
Why hello there....
Dungeness viewed from the water
You Bubbleheads should recognize this as a "de-magnetizer."
Remains of the Carnegie's Pool Hall
No shelter- Sand


Look... we haven't killed each other yet!

2 comments:

Sparky said...

Ohhhh ... I like the last photo best! That is so cute. ♥ ∞

Linda said...

I like all them! Awesome!!!=== {waving to your wife}