12 January 2009

Trey family

Ok, so this latest Find-a-grave outing has returned me to Oak Grove Cemetery in St Marys. I have set out in search of the Trey family. Unlike last time, there is only one plot, in the main part of the cemetery, in between and just behind the gazeebo and cemetery map.



Arthur Charles Trey

Mar 6, 1937

Jan 23, 2004

Married may 9, 1958

Judy Callaway Trey

Oct 8, 1940

Mar 31, 2001


Daddy

Alois Trey

June 19, 1904

May 10, 1989

Married May 4, 1926

Mama

Anna Erban

June 4, 1905

Oct 17, 1989

The family plot


ruhe sanft in gottes hand
Deine Familie Und Freunde
(rest soft in God's Hand, your family and friends)

1989

In Germany

These two are the back of the main burials



This is also on the plot, though I don't see a direct name connection

Jonathon Donald

April 7, 2004

Barrick
this grave was in the back part of the cemetery, but has the Callaway last name, which I believe is Judy's maiden name.

1 comment:

Sparky said...

I enjoyed the post. Your blog is very nice!
That's a beautiful photo of the St. Mary's cemetery. I need to travel there someday and look for POTTLE family (I think that's where they're buried). They're related to my husband's HUDSON family of Jefferson Co, GA.
God bless! Sparky ♥ ∞
(PS: I'm the "Irisheyes" at F.A.G. that communicated with y'all recently.)